- Genuine lambskin leather jacket treated for improved weather resistance, softness, and comfort while riding
- Traditional 30s Heron vintage model round collar with one button neck strap; can be worn up, down, or anywhere between
- Central Raccagnis zipper, additional fastening with flap and buttons
- Two front pockets at the top
- Two slanting pockets closed by smalls Raccagni's zippers
- Two lower pockets
- Large Inner pocket
- Cuffs with one-button fastening
Leather garments are entirely manufactured and processed in Italy.
Outer Composition: 100% genuine lambskin leather treated for a used look.
Inner Composition: 100% Italian poplin in a vintage plaid pattern.
Leather Details: 0.7 mm genuine lambskin leather treated for a vintage look. This leather is strong and very resistant, soft hand, very comfortable and waterproof. It keeps its main features during the time and over time becomes even more attractive.
Washing Instructions: specialist cleaning only.